Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy

You're all busy people, right? Balancing work, pets/families, personal projects, planning for the future while simultaneously living in the now? I assumed after finishing college, I would have infinitely more time to spend doing things I wanted to be doing (i.e. not studying), but silly me, turns out the working world is pretty exhausting too. Who'd have thought it...

In short, I have a lot of exciting things happening in my life right now. Things of the T-minus 8 weeks left in Korea variety! Can you believe it's been almost a year? It seems just yesterday I was sobbing on a plane out of L.A. and landing myself in a Korean Love Motel wondering what in the world I had gotten myself into. Somehow, I managed it all then. But now I'm completely busy and overwhelmed again. How does that work?

So dear readers, since you all understand what it's like to be busy, you'll completely understand my current busyness and flaky blogging habits, yes? And you'll forgive me for being too lazy to write an entire post even now, and settle for a meager set of new Bucheon pics, yes? It has been a while, I suppose. I'm glad you understand, you're very kind that way ^ ^


















Thanks again! I promise I'll try to write something more substantial sometime in the relatively near future...

Cheers!
- Christine -

ps. In other news, I haven't heard anything new about the puppy situation, so looks like Kimchi gets to stay in Korea! Assa! Thanks for all your advice and warm wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment