Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Zombies

After my admittedly discouraging post yesterday, I wanted to up the positivity level in my blog and write about one of my favorite experiences thus far in Korea.

Zombie pictures.

Let me explain. About a month ago, I found myself spending a weekend in Busan. Somehow we started talking about Murphy the Gnome, the infamous garden gnome who was stolen from his home in some English woman’s front yard and taken on a prolonged trip around the world, the abductor taking 48 pictures of Murphy in such exotic locations as South Africa, New Zealand, Thailand, and Vietnam before returning Murphy safe and sound to his home in England with the photographic evidence of his world travels. I think it’s just hilarious and wish I would have thought of it first.

We eventually started questioning what would be even cooler than pictures of a gnome traveling around the world, and came to the conclusion that zombies are the next best thing. Obviously. Thus began our weekend of taking zombie pictures in Busan. Ps. Thanks to Kevin, Liz, and Mary for the inspiration :)

Our zombie pictures started out pretty mild, but we gradually started trying more to incorporate our surroundings into our pictures. Like I said, these are from about a month ago, but they are pretty silly…































And this is how I spent my weekend at the Pusan International Film Festival. Note: These better have made you at least smile and/or laugh audibly...

I suppose Alex is arguably a better zombie than me... oh well. I suppose there are worse things in the world. Regardless, it was one of the funniest weekends I've had in Korea, and who knows, maybe you'll be lucky enough to see some more zombie pictures in the near future. Enjoy the positivity.

Cheers!

- Christine -

No comments:

Post a Comment