Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weekending

It has come to my attention that I have forgotten to put up pictures of my touristy goings-on in Seoul for quite a while now... Sorry about that...

Enjoy!


Han river park


63 Building... so named because it has, you guessed it, 63 floors




Seoul skyline


View of the traffic coming in and out of Seoul... late on a Saturday night! It was the coolest thing, I wish I could have gotten a better picture :(


Cheonggye Stream... So cool! It was covered up in the late 1940's to build concrete roads in Seoul, but they uncovered and restored it just a few years ago. So pretty (and random, given its location in the middle of the city)!






Christmas lights outside the Lotte Hotel downtown... I may not have any kind of Christmas break, but at least Korea's celebrating the holiday season for me...






Just gorgeous!

Sorry again for forgetting to post these sooner! Happy December!

- Christine -

No comments:

Post a Comment