Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Here!

So I arrived in Incheon at around 7ish last night and had my first day of work today... I was hoping for a couple of days to get acclamated to my new surroundings, but nope. At least I got to observe classes today (and for the rest of the week...) so I'll have time to figure out what I'm doing before fully jumping in and teaching. The kids were really adorable, and I think I'm being left with a pretty good group of students... of course they got the chance to ask the "new teacher" questions, so I had the chance to answer things like "How old are you?" (apparently 23 in Korean),"Do you have a boyfriend?", and "What are your long-term life dreams?"(Nooooooooo idea at this point). Should be interesting...

Jetlag is catching up to me, so I'll be writing more soon when I'm slightly more awake...

- Christine -

No comments:

Post a Comment