Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Namhansanseong

After spending my entire Saturday stressing out about the 18 million little things I have to do in the next 14 days (!?!?!), I decided to get out Sunday and take some more pictures per usual. This time, I went out to Namhansanseong, a mountain on the far, far southeast side of Seoul. It was much less stressful than most of my prior hiking experiences have been, which was awesome. Unfortunately, my shoe choice was less than ideal (also pretty per usual...), and I had blisters before I was even out of the subway. Damn you Korea for not selling half sizes!

 Ergo, this marked my first time hiking in $3 flip flops... in the rain. Actually a surprisingly successful venture.















Very, very pretty! Monsoon season has made for a horrible hair month, but some pretty swell waterfalls :)

Cheers!
 - Christine -

No comments:

Post a Comment